The Trainers & Developers Network is a group of in-house and freelance training and development professionals who choose to meet each other for continuing professional development.
Book now for Friday 3rd March 2017 for discussion on working in turbulent times
Click here for full details
What do members of the network gain from being part of it?
- Continuing professional development without a sales agenda
- An informative, participative and supportive social atmosphere
- Best practice shared between highly experienced professionals
- Four meetings per year which are long enough to allow topics to be tackled in proper depth
- High quality debate involving the many different perspectives which our members bring
Our members work across a wide range of sectors and types of training and development – including management development and e-learning. Most members are based in London or the South East.
The Trainers & Developers Network has been meeting since 1992.
And if you haven’t already, join the members only LinkedIn group here.